[geos-devel] Status

Yury A. Bychkov me at yury.ca
Mon Feb 17 10:48:07 EST 2003

After seeing some of the warnings that Linux compilation has produced me and
Martin (during our phone meeting on Friday) have decided that while Martin
reviews the API, I would change some of the code (mainly things that I did in
the beginning of the porting process) from using instances to pointers. I've
been putting off that task for a while, but it should fix some problems and
improve the code a bit.

Done so far: geom package.
To do: Finish cleaning up the code. Bring the GEOS up to date with the latest
JTS version (1.3), add namespace and continue the porting (with isValid).

Yury