[geos-devel] Re: AW: AW: [postgis-users] GEOS Download

David Blasby dblasby at refractions.net
Fri Jun 13 12:58:26 EDT 2003

Paul Ramsey wrote:
>> OK I found them. But you didn't include the spatial operation
>> functions like
>> intersection, union, buffer etc.???

I'm waiting for GEOS to be finished - that means that buffer() and some
memory management issues have been fixed.  I expect that to be done in 2
weeks.

After this I need to write a GEOS geometry to PostGIS geometry
converter.  The actually inclusion of the functions will only take an
hour or so.

The GEOS-PostGIS bridge also needs some code refactoring.

dave