[geos-devel] Exception Issues

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri May 23 13:48:54 EDT 2003

Yury, Martin,
  What do you think of Ferdinando's proposal for allowing option suppression of
exceptions in GEOS? It seems that the most widely approved cart-track out of
our current problems with exceptions in PostGIS is to have an exception-free
mode in GEOS. Do you have any comments on the thoughts about this?

For reference, here is my problem summary and Dave's detailed description:

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2003-May/002493.html
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2003-May/002453.html

I would like to get a decision made so we can start on resolving the problem
ASAP.

Thanks,
Paul