[geos-devel] is this a bug polygon intersection?

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Wed Nov 12 13:48:28 EST 2003

JTS has the TestBuilder (which is a GUI) and the TestRunner (which reads XML files).  Check the doc for more details.

I usually use the TestBuilder for trying cases like this, because it can validate Geometries and show you where the problem is

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street   Victoria, B.C.   V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040 - Local 308      Fax: (250) 385 6046