[geos-devel] Coordinate Destruction

Yury A. Bychkov me at yury.ca
Tue Oct 7 04:13:52 EDT 2003

As far as I know most of Coordinates are created as instance variables and not
as pointers, so they should be destroyed automatically. And if any of the few
non-instance Coordinates were not destroyed, hopefully my memory leak finder
should have detected that. However, there is a chance that it didn't (based on
some recent emails it seems that some peculiar leak type is not detected by the
software that I use) Can you send me your test code and Valgrind report so I can
try to figure it out?

Yury