[geos-devel] intersection() segfaulting

Yury A. Bychkov me at yury.ca
Sat Sep 6 05:16:29 EDT 2003

> Whats the timeframe on the unable-to-delete geometries bug?
As far as I remember, it was solved a while ago. I am mistaken, can you send me
an example that causes a problem?

> ps. there are also outstanding issues in convexHull(), Buffer(),
> getBoundary(), and getInteriorPoint().
Problems with convexHull, getBoundary, getInteriorPoint (and some unreported
problems with getCentroid and isWithinDistance) are already fixed. There is
still a couple of bugs in the Buffer that I haven't solved yet (but hopefully
will soon).

Yury