[geos-devel] userData for Geometry

Paul Selormey paul at toolscenter.org
Tue Apr 13 07:20:46 EDT 2004

According to the JTS docs, this is to be used for coordinate reference
system,
and it most systems this could be implemented as geometry filter but the
geomety
may not be applicable to some existing systems.

I think an abstract class (interface) will do with at least a "delete"
method to let
the object handle its own deletion. On both Java and .NET which supports GC,
there was no need to consider this.

BTW, I have realized work on the JTS 1.4 updates is progressing, when is the
release date?

Best regards,
Paul.