[geos-devel] Current Status

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Apr 26 18:03:43 EDT 2004

On Friday, April 23, 2004, at 06:56 PM, Carl Anderson wrote:

> If the CVS API changes are intended could someone increment the
> version tag (and directory name).

Carl, I have bumped up the directory name (and library version) tag,
have not tagged CVS yet (would like go back and do a post-facto tag of
1.0).  I apologize, you got caught in a silent merge of major work into
CVS. We should have branched, but just dumped into HEAD instead. I am
hoping the API does not change (Sandro, could you confirm that we are
not f***ing with the API?) but the reliability and speed of some of the
operations (buffer, intersection, union) should improve, not get worse.

      Paul Ramsey
      Refractions Research
      Email: pramsey at refractions.net
      Phone: (250) 885-0632