[geos-devel] Re: [Mapserver-users] GEOS: buffer function for MULTIPOLYGON geometry object

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Thu Apr 29 19:07:32 EDT 2004

Actually in OGC the components of a MultiPolygon can touch at single
points, so this can't be ruled out as invalid a priori.

However - submitters, you should ALWAYS include the WKT for the geometry
inputs with questions of this kind.  Otherwise there's no way to debug
the problem.

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5