[geos-devel] Re: gettimeofday for win32

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 11:45:06 EST 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:28:08 +0100, strk <strk at keybit.net> wrote:

> Thank you Yongwei.
> The code will go into the 2.1.0 release.
> --strk;

Strk,

2.1.0 is already released, right?  Did you mean 2.2.0?

Also, has any thought/effort gone into how to build GEOS
on win32?  I am trying to prepare a build for win32 and had
to make a number of changes.   Are you also pursuing a build
on win32?  Would I be better off just waiting for a next release?
Would you like an NMAKE compatible Makefile.vc for GEOS?
Are you making one?

Best regards,