[geos-devel] Re: gettimeofday for win32

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Dec 1 13:09:11 EST 2004

Frank,
I can give you direct CVS access if you want to patch in whatever we
need for win32 build. Because the code was originally done in VC++ we
shouldn't have any major structural issues w/ win32 support, but I
think we have accumulated some small unix'isms over the last year which
are making building harder than it should be.
Win32 patches and an nmake file would be much appreciated.
P.