[geos-devel] compile problem

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Jan 15 10:19:38 EST 2004

I really upgraded my Solaris compile environment (all the latest
autoconf, automake, libtool, gcc, g++, gcclibs, etc from
solarisfreeware) and found things started going much more smoothly. I
can get full compiles and all working test cases under solaris 2.6 now
(of course, our poor Ultra 10 takes forever to compile it, but that's
another story :)
P.