[geos-devel] Current status

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Mon May 17 17:26:47 EDT 2004

Yury:

I've made one small bug fix to JTS since March.  (It will be in 1.4.1,
which we haven't quite released yet).  The change is minor - fixes a bug
which causes some kinds of MultiPolygons to report as invalid.  Seems to
me you might as well implement this in GEOS as well right now.  I've
attached the file which changed (let me know if you need help in
figuring out the exact changes).

Martin

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5