[geos-devel] Failures in testLeaksBig.xml

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Thu May 20 11:42:20 EDT 2004

I checked out the 5 failures in the testLeaksBig.xml file.  They're all
spurious, and due to the fact that JTS 1.4 now allows repeated points in
geometries, as per the SFS spec.

So these don't indicate any problem with GEOS.  You should fix up your
testLeaksBig.xml file to change the results of those cases to "true".

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5