[geos-devel] Next Step

strk strk at keybit.net
Fri May 21 09:46:04 EDT 2004

Postgis builds cleanly.
All tests from JTS-1.4 tree pass.
In testLeaksBig.xml there are:
	59 intersection tests
	51 difference tests
	55 sydifference tests

There are a couple of issues left:

	1) Yury is trying what works in PrecisionModel::makePrecise()
	   to round to nearest integer in a JTS-1.4 compatible way
	   [ rint() did not work, round() is not JTS-1.4 compatible,
	     nearbyint() is in test ]

	2) doc/example runs get TopologyException: side location conflict
	   (0,250) on intersection. I'm working on this.

	3?) BufferSubgraph::computeDepths might be faster then it is
	     (read comments there)

--strk;