[geos-devel] config script adds too many compiler options

Mark Coletti mcoletti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 14:42:49 EST 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:06:47 +0100, strk at refractions.net
<strk at refractions.net> wrote:
> You can use geos-config --includes to get includes only (w/out the -I).
> If no one has arguments in favor of current --cflags I'd remove
> -g -O2 from it.

I just hacked the config shell script to not emit those.  :)

In any case, I was wondering why re-compilation times had jumped and
gdb was occasionally acting schizophrenic.  How often do people pay
attention to compiler command lines, anyway?  I was lucky I noticed
the "-g -O2" float by.  8-)

Cheers,

Mark
--
I'm taking reality in small doses to build immunity.