[geos-devel] multipart polygon

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Thu Sep 2 11:42:23 EDT 2004

Multipolygons do support holes (they are simply collections of
non-overlapping polygons), and they do support all geometry operations.

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.      www.vividsolutions.com
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5