[geos-devel] "self intersecting" polys

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Thu Sep 2 19:57:40 EDT 2004

Um...  If you mean what I think you mean by "zero-width corridor
polygons" (ie. The case in question) - well, depends what you mean by
"easy".  There's no mystery about the machinery, and all the pieces are
there in JTS/GEOS, but there's a certain amount of bookeeping required
to keep everything straight.  Especially if you want to handle a series
of ZWC's all touching one another...

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.      www.vividsolutions.com
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5