[geos-devel] GEOS Exceptions

Mark Coletti mcoletti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:15:38 EDT 2005

On 4/18/05, strk at refractions.net <strk at refractions.net> wrote:
> We surely did, and I didn't apply them to avoid breaking the API.
> I hope they'll cleanly apply when we finally decide to do the break.
> (dependent areas are all client applications!)

Yabut it's easy to compensate for the change; moreover the longer you
wait before effecting these changes, the more painful it will be for
you and GEOS clients.  Obviously my patches will degrade over time as
GEOS evolves; and over time there will be more GEOS users thus
increasing the API change impact.

I'm just sayin'.  8-)

Cheers!

MAC
--
I'm taking reality in small doses to build immunity.