[geos-devel] WKT EMPTY

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:58:08 EDT 2005

Folks,

David Arctur is uncertain about the WKT EMPTY issue himself, so at
this point we have no clear answer on what is right or wrong.  He has
agreed that this point should be clarified in future versions of the
simple features spec by the revision working group.

But that doesn't help us here and now.

PS. Forgive me for changing the subject - I think the GEOS Exceptions
subject line was getting a little to general-purpose.

Best regards,