[geos-devel] geos-2.2.0 / FreeBSD 4

Benjamin Thelen bt at ccgis.de
Fri Dec 23 02:52:55 EST 2005

Hello list,

I've just subscribed to the geos-devel list in order to ask what it's
about geos > 2.1.4 (which succesfully builds on FreeBSD4) on FreeBSD4
and saw that the responsible FreeBSD portmaintainer has already been
asking there. But to be honest, I did't get the conclusion, whether you
or he is working on a solution or whether there already is a solution or
whether there is just no.

I've just tried to build 2.2.0, 2.2.1 using gcc-3.4, but without success.

What's the status, will there be a solution or a workaround? This would
really be great! I'd really appreciate any information.

Thanks,
Ben