[geos-devel] COM Implementation

Ted Macy tmacy at mapshots.com
Wed Mar 23 07:58:23 EST 2005

I tried to search the archives, but did not find an answer to my question.
Has anyone compiled GEOS into a COM object that implements the Open GIS
Simple Features COM interfaces?   I have an application based upon such an
object which requires a per-copy royalty.  I want to provide the application
to other agricultural companies as a free tool, so I need to switch to an
OGC compliant royalty-free object.

I am new to this list.  Please let me know if there is some other way that I
should have handled this, or if I need to do anything different with e-mail
signatures, etc, etc.

Thanks!

Ted Macy

MapShots, Inc.