[geos-devel] building geos 2.2.1 using Visual Studio 8

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Apr 3 10:29:33 EDT 2006

Sean Gillies wrote:

> On Apr 3, 2006, at 7:48 AM, Mateusz Łoskot wrote:
>
>> strk at refractions.net wrote:
>>> I'm not personally interested, but I'm sure others are :)
>>
>> That's why I put VC++ projects on my personal website, just to not to
>> mess the official mainstream of project.
>> As you may noticed, I called it as unofficial resources, to make things
>> clear.
>>
>>> I'd be more comfortable if someone else takes the responsibility to
>>> keep win32 scripts up-to-date, as I'm not able to test them.
>>
>> Charlie:
>> We can work together on it if you like.
>> I mean, to use the same VC++ projects and keep it up to date togther.
>>

> Mateusz,
>
> The VC++ project was contributed by another and checked in by me. Is it
> better that I revert and remove it?

Sean,

Hmm, I don't have any idea if it would be better or not.
I have my own GEOS project for VC++, and I keep it up to date
(add/remove files, etc.) for last 2 months.
So, I could provide it as well.

Note: this is Static Library project, because I'm interested in C++ API,
mainly.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Łoskot