[geos-devel] building geos 2.2.1 using Visual Studio 8

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 3 11:56:00 EDT 2006

Hi Mateusz,

I tried it using your files, but now get:

        cl -Iheaders /EHsc /MD /GR /nologo
bigtest\TestSweepLineSpeed.obj  bigt
est\GeometryTestFactory.obj  geos.lib
geos.lib(GeometryFactory.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol __imp_
?name at type_info@@QBEPBDXZ referenced in function "public: class
geos::Geometry *
 __thiscall geos::GeometryFactory::buildGeometry(class std::vector<class
geos::G
eometry *,class std::allocator<class geos::Geometry *> > *)const "
(?buildGeomet
ry at GeometryFactory@geos@@QBEPAVGeometry at 2@PAV?$vector at PAVGeometry@geos@@V?$alloc
ator at PAVGeometry@geos@@@std@@@std@@@Z)
geos.lib(Geometry.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp_?name at t
ype_info@@QBEPBDXZ
geos.lib(GeometryGraph.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp_?n
ame at type_info@@QBEPBDXZ
geos.lib(OffsetCurveSetBuilder.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol
__imp_?name at type_info@@QBEPBDXZ
TestSweepLineSpeed.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\VC\BIN\c
l.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.