[geos-devel] building geos 2.2.1 using Visual Studio 8

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Apr 3 12:37:30 EDT 2006

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) wrote:
> Hi Mateusz,
>
> with respect to this post, I was using 2.2.1 and your makefile for
> 2.2.1.

OK, so I've just tested, downloaded GEOS 2.2.1, put my makefile.vc,
platform.h and version.h and did complete build.
The result is it works. I got no errors.
I put this makefile.vc I used on my website:

http://mateusz.loskot.net/download/projects/geos/makefile.vc-for-geos-2.2.1.zip

> Later on, as I said in a next post, I tried the 2.2.2 branch using
> your makefile. I'll try the homemade fix and see if it gets any
> further with building ....

I've never tried to build GEOS 2.2.2 using this makefile.vc, so there
may be some problems, or not, I don't know.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Łoskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net