[geos-devel] Inlining

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Mon Apr 10 04:49:37 EDT 2006

The rational would be, for a default build, to
have inlines used by core library, but non-inlined
functions to be available for clients.
I dunno if there's any standard compiler switch for
this, but we might reproduce it with the custom mechanism.
For example, we might have an inline.cpp file including
all of the .inl files with GEOS_INLINE undefined.
I haven't tested this yet, though.

--strk;