[geos-devel] SVN - Line Feeds

Charlie Savage cfis at savagexi.com
Thu Aug 3 17:38:14 EDT 2006

I don't know.

Visual C++ doesn't seem to mind (since I had CVS setup *not* to convert
line feeds).  But ever so often it gets confused if a file has mixed
line endings, but then it warns you about it.

Not sure if there are any other compilers on Windows that are supported?

I can certainly play with configure.in if you want.

Charlie