[geos-devel] [Fwd: Re: [Qgis-developer] Lib_Refactoring-branch update]

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Dec 6 09:16:05 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm forwarding some post from QGIS list about GEOS indexing support.
QGIS team is discussing about spatial indexing and pros/cons of GEOS
indexing support.

I believe it may be interesting for GEOS developer and may be there is
something worth to explain to QGIS team regarding GEOS features.

Cheers
Mateusz