[geos-devel] Linemerge operation broken in geos-cvs.tar.bz2

Albert Rovira Brugués arovira at ngeografics.com
Wed Jul 5 10:24:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

I tryed compile the current distribution of geos-cvs.tar.bz2 but I get
some errors because there are some missing headers files :

EdgeString.cpp:
    'geos/operation/linemerge/LineMergeEdge.h': No such file or directory

LineMergeDirectedEdge.cpp:
   'geos/operation/linemerge/LineMergeDirectedEdge.h': No such file or
directory

LineMergeGraph.cpp:
geos/operation/linemerge/LineMergeEdge.h

and so on ..

Is linemerge operation broken or in development ? What does exactly this
function ?
I'm searching something that converts MULTILINESTRING where each string
ends with the begin of the next
to a simple LINESTRING. Can this function help me ?

Thanks,
Albert.