[geos-devel] Indexing question from a newbie

Sudipta Sarkar ssarkar at forestone.com
Fri Jul 7 13:22:35 EDT 2006

Hi Paul,
Yes we do have PostGreSQL and PostGIS and I know we can do it through
PostGIS but the current requirement precludes use of PostgreSQL and so
it has to be from scratch. Sorry for wrong choice of words but my tiles
may not be regularly sized. So am i to assume then that SRTree will be
more efficient?
Is there any tutorial or example anywhere I can look at?