[geos-devel] Re: [postgis-devel] Re: CVS to SVN move

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Jul 27 03:00:18 EDT 2006

Charlie Savage wrote:
> Thanks for the link Mateusz.  Right now make does conditionally include
> or not include SWIG based on the ./configure parameters --enable-python
> --enable-ruby.  But make dist always seems to include the SWIG
> directories.  I'll investigate more tomorrow to see what's going on.

Charlie,

Yes, the ./configure includes building SWIG on user's request, but
even if user does not want it, the Makefile is generated.
My idea is to conditionally exclude swig directory from SUBDIRS and
AC_OUTPUT, so Makefile is not generated and 'make dist' won't try to
step into the swig. But I may be wrong :-)))

Best regards
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net