[geos-devel] boost

Stefan Zschocke s.zschocke at infozoom.de
Wed Mar 1 06:38:06 EST 2006

Well I am a newcomer, thus my opinion should not count much, anyway here it
comes:
I think the source-folder should only contain the core files needed to build
the geos-library.
Then another folder should take the testing stuff and also the examples,
which currently are inside the source-folder tree.
If the testing code has depencies on boot - fine - as long as the core files
for the library (or dll on Windows) don't have them.
Stefan