[geos-devel] No default constructor in Triangle

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Thu Mar 30 11:56:03 EST 2006

No particular reason, just that JTS didn't need a default constructor.  Feel free to add one.

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.      www.vividsolutions.com
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040 - Local 308 Fax: (250) 385 6046