[geos-devel] createEmptyGeometry() creates instance ofGeometryCollection

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Thu Mar 30 13:24:26 EST 2006

Good addition.... This standardizes on what is used to represent a "null" geometry.  I'll add this to JTS.

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.      www.vividsolutions.com
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040 - Local 308 Fax: (250) 385 6046