[geos-devel] geos Help

Elavazhagan.M elavazhagan.mouniandy at kcubeconsulting.com
Mon Nov 27 23:04:52 EST 2006

Hi All,

            I am currently developing a GDAL/OGR Driver for LAS files and I
need to use the GEOS library for spatial indexing support. I am using MS
Visual Studio 2005 as the developing environment. I downloaded the
geos-svn.tar.bz2 file from "geos.refractions.net" and changed geos_c.h.in to
geos_c.h and version.h.in to version.h. When I built GEOS, I am getting the
following error in geos_c.h, while other files build successfully.

error C2059: syntax error : '__declspec(dllexport)' d:\geos\capi\geos_c.h

Kindly help me out in resolving this issue. Are there any major changes when
I build GEOS with MS Visual Studio?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thank You.

Regards,