[geos-devel] problems with GEOS libraries

jamp3000 at vodafone.es jamp3000 at vodafone.es
Wed Sep 27 04:03:22 EDT 2006

Hello to everybody,

I had been trying to install the GEOS 2.2.0 library under postgresql 8.1 and postgis 1.1.3 (Ubuntu dapper 6.06 LTS) and I get this error:

"Configure: error: C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check", but, apparently, I have all the libraries needed, like "cpp".

Sorry if this topic has been discussed here, but I have just found this mail list and I am discovering it.

Has someone encontered this problem??

Is the error in the versions of the libraries??

Thank you so much and, also sorry if my english is not correct.

Jose Angel.