[geos-devel] Geos 3.0.0 RC 4 on OS X 10.5

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Dec 12 22:47:27 EST 2007

I'm not sure what you mean by unix vs developer environments, unless
you mean configure-make-install in a Terminal and Xcode.app?  (They're
both technically "developer" and use the same GCC tools.)

I created an Xcode project to build my framework version of GEOS, and
I forgot that I skip the XMLTester tool (since it's in the tests
subdir), so I don't have that particular problem.

On Dec 12, 2007, at 9:30 PM, Richard Greenwood wrote:

> On Dec 12, 2007 8:01 AM, William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com>
> wrote:
>> Sorry, missed the part that it's failing on a different problem.  I
>> didn't have any problems in XMLTester.cpp.
>
> I am wondering why you did not have a problem with XMLTester.cpp and I
> did. This is very much a long shot, but I am using the "Unix"
> environment in /usr/bin and possibly you are using the "Developer"
> environment? Totally just a guess, and probably a stupid one at that.
>
> Rich

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if
you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm
50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy