[geos-devel] New problem when compiling QGis against geos 3.0.0rc4

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 15 12:49:08 EST 2007

Right - I remember you had pointed me to your patch when I asked about
rc3 in December, and that was what I had started from to get QGis 0.8.0
preview 2 to work.  After some additional help to make it work for both
GEOS 2.x and 3.x, I had posted an updated patch to the QGis developer
list.  It seems that the patch (or something similar) was applied in the
latest release (i.e., the distributed QGis 0.8.0 works with rc3 without
patching).  So I'm just wondering what's different about rc4 that might
cause this...

Mike