[geos-devel] GEOS 3.0.0 Final

Carl Anderson carl.anderson at vadose.org
Tue Jul 17 23:33:56 EDT 2007

I have been poking at an over optimization issue in segment stabbing.

In this case
If a Multipolygon has two outer rings and the left outer ring is inside
the  ymin, ymax envelope of the right outer ring the left ring is dropped.

JTS 1.7 does not exhibit this behavior.

I have been making progress where the over optimzation is not.
I'll try to wrap it up by Monday.

C.