[geos-devel] timeval.h simplification

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Sat Sep 1 06:31:31 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-09-01 at 02:15 +0100, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:

> Well I don't have GEOS commit privileges, but since it works for you
> then I'll test on my older MingW tomorrow. If this works then I'd say go
> ahead and commit.
>

> ATB,
>
> Mark.

Okay I tested this on my MingW-cross environment and I had to add some
extra definitions to profiler.h since the relevant exports in time.h are
marked as STRICT_ANSI. The attached seems to work for me on MingW
cross/Linux gcc - does it work for your version of MingW and Visual C?

ATB,

Mark.

--
ILande - Open Source Consultancy