[geos-devel] Bug: No config.h on windows

Charlie Savage cfis at savagexi.com
Mon Sep 10 22:06:19 EDT 2007

Hi Simon,

> GEOS doesn't currently build on windows (at least, using project files).
> A recent change to profiler.h now includes config.h, which doesn't exist
> on windows builds.

Sorry, that's Mark's and my fault - as we tried to fix the MingW build.

Resync with SVN and try again, should be fixed now.

> Incidentally, I tried to submit a bug using the link on the web page,
> but wasn't sure how to get a login.

Yeah - I have no idea how to either (I want to change my email address
but can't and I don't know how to create a new login).

Paul - anyway we can switch to something more user friendly like Trac?

Charlie