[geos-devel] Incubation Progress

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Apr 3 13:33:55 EDT 2008

Frank,

I'm getting back onto this horse...

First, I've started moving the main page for geos to the geos trac wiki.
That leaves the subsidiary tasks of moving the download, svn snap, and
svn log to downloads.osgeo.org at some point.

Second, I've started to flesh out a PSC page.  If you could do an RFC1
for us on governance, that would be great. I'm happy with Apache-style
voting, and the Mapserver RFC1, myself (for reference, it's at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-1 )

Third, provenance review, I'll volunteer to get that done.

Thanks,

Paul