[geos-devel] SVN Snapshots out of date

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Feb 6 14:48:36 EST 2008

On Feb 6, 2008, at 10:51 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> The SVN snaphots pointed to by the web site are not being updated.
> Last one
> was from December.
>
> I have filed a ticket at:
>
>  http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/174

Fixed.

> I would be prepared to setup snapshot generation on
> download.osgeo.org (as
> we do for GDAL, MapServer, etc) using a cron job if Paul isn't too
> keen to
> fix this up on his server.  I'd also be interested in cloning the geos
> releases on download.osgeo.org if no one has an objection.

I don't mind either way. If you set up on downloads, could you do the
following:

- snapshots
- SVN.txt
- doxygen

The current script is at http://geos.refractions.net/geos-auto.sh

When those are all on downloads, the web content can be moved to
osgeo.org as well and I can redirect geos.refractions.net

P.