[geos-devel] Geos 2.2.3 vs. 3.0.0

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 14 19:53:01 EST 2008

Paul,

Thanks for the response.  Going with the flow is certainly preferable,
but I'd rather avoid bugs down the road if I can.  After looking at the
bug tracker, it looks like there are quite a few major/critical bugs
that were fixed in 3.0.  Is it only those bugs with 2.2.x specified as
the version that I should look at?  Sorry if that's an obvious question
- I just want to make a semi-educated decision about what problems I
might encounter if I stick with 2.2.3.

Regards,
Mike