[geos-devel] Fw: 3.0?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 16:56:19 EST 2008

On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 22:34 +0000, S Knox wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Here are the diff files - I used a primitive version of diff, so hope
> the formatting is OK.

Ummmm it's quite hard to read - "diff -c" or "diff -u" give more
human-readable output if they are available.

> I managed to run autogen.sh with the latest SVN build - the problem
> was they were in DOS not Unix line format for some reason. The
> following build wasn't successful(with the same error), so hopefully
> the diffs should shed some light.

Okay. It looks as if Cygwin doesn't define _WIN32 unless you specifically compile with
-mwin32 which is why it's still not working. I've reworked my original patch to use the
__CYGWIN__ define instead, which I've attached to this email for you to
try. Please apply against a geos-3.0.2 tarball and let us know how you
get on.

ATB,

Mark.