[geos-devel] Thread Safe CAPI ready for review

Chuck Thibert charles.thibert at ingres.com
Fri Nov 28 16:19:59 EST 2008

Hello,

I've attached the changed and new files to ticket 210.  This is based on
revision 2230, which was the latest when I updated today (Nov. 28.)

I don't have access to Windows or Mac development boxes for testing.
This was developed on Fedora Core 8.  Would love if someone could check
these out for me on Mac/Windows.

Thanks,
Chuck