[geos-devel] Proposal: Thread safe CAPI

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Oct 14 14:46:06 EDT 2008

I'd be interested in seeing more. I think I "get" this, and there have
to be more folks w/ this problem. Could we reduce the two-apis
duplication somewhat by having the old API call into the new API, and
just stick the handle into a global in that case? That way we have
twice as much API still, but about the same amount of C/C++ gluecode.

P.