[geos-devel] GEOS 3.0.1

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Oct 16 11:44:40 EDT 2008

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> I'm pleased to report, GEOS 3.0.1 is available:
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/geos/geos-3.0.1.tar.bz2
>
> This removes a contains bug that has been reported here a couple time recently.

Paul,

As a "process hound", I'd suggest that point releases be issued as a
release candidate and then voting in the PSC to promote it to a final
release based on peoples rudimentary testing.  This keeps the process
low, but includes a limited release candidate phase to weed out annoying
issues.

Best regards,