[geos-devel] geos buffer bug, ticket:176

Silke Reimer reimer at rapideye.de
Thu Sep 18 04:41:51 EDT 2008

Hello guys,

I would like to point you again on bug number 176 which I am working on now
quite a while - not constantly but whenever I find time to do this. I
documented all what I did in the ticket.

According to my understanding it is clearly a memory bug or more specifically
a fencepost problem. thus a good fencepost detecting tool should probably do
the job, but I can not get e.g. dmalloc to run. Now I am running out of ideas
what I can do, so I would be really glad if some of you would have time to
give the problem a look and propose what I could do next.

Greetings from Germany,

	Silke

--
phone: +49 3381 8904-318		 fax:   +49 3381 8904-101

RapidEye AG
Molkenmarkt 30
14776 Brandenburg an der Havel
Germany

Head Office/Sitz der Gesellschaft: Brandenburg an der Havel
Management Board/Vorstand: Wolfgang G. Biedermann
Chairman of Supervisory Board/Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Axel Schmalz
Commercial Register/Handelsregister Potsdam HRB 17 796
Tax Number/Steuernummer: 048/100/00053
VAT-Ident-Number/Ust.-ID: DE 199331235
DIN EN ISO 9001 certified

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie
die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.

The information in this e-mail is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you
have received this communication in error, any use, copying or
dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited. Please erase all
copies of the message along with any included attachments and notify
RapidEye AG or the sender immediately by telephone at the number
indicated on this page.