[geos-devel] Porting LengthIndexedLine.project?

strk strk at keybit.net
Tue Aug 4 14:51:58 EDT 2009

Martin forgot to answer publically, anyway, he mentioned
tests are here: test.jts.junit.linearref

NOTE: they are only in CVS:

 :pserver:cvs at cvs.jump-project.org:/home/cvs/jts

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!